Payment for LNG
- LNG may be purchased only by means of an authorized payment using a valid LNG fuel card issued by GasNet, s.r.o.
- Customers receive electronic invoices free of charge in accordance with contractual terms. These invoices include an overview of the quantity of LNG purchased at GasNet stations.
- Invoices can be paid by bank transfer.
- If an invoice is not paid, a reminder notice will be served. In the event of default, the customer's fuel card will be blocked.
Issuing a LNG fuel card
Information for current LNG customers
If you need assistance regarding your LNG fuel card, contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests we process:
- Change of your LNG fuel card data (Change of contact person, telephone number, e-mail address, daily purchase limit, etc.)
- Application for an additional LNG fuel card for your current agreement
- Reports of lost fuel card and blocking requests. Fuel cards are blocked on working days within 24 hours after the receipt of a request to that effect.
When submitting a request, always provide your customer identification number or, at a minimum, your GasNet fuel card number. This information can be found on your bill from GasNet s.r.o.